Each of Australia’s mainland capital cities now has networked electric-vehicle charging stations, with provider ChargePoint saying this gives the country a breadth of coverage that rivals the U.S. as the world’s largest. The claim comes as ChargePoint establishes two public charging outlets in Perth, adding to existing stations in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Townsville, the Sunshine Coast and Adelaide. With the Western Australian installations, the number of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.