A long shadow hangs over the seventh Vietnam Motor Show at the Saigon Exhibition & Conference Center in the country’s thriving business and commerce capital, as severe economic turbulence and government policies continue to dampen the growing demand for new vehicles. With inflation hovering at about 20%; interest rates edging toward double digits, making consumer loans more difficult to obtain; and the government slowing credit flow in an effort to kick-start the economy, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.