BEIJING – China’s State Council released the Automotive Industry Readjustment and Revitalization Plan (the Plan) on March 20, 2009. Drafted on January 20, decision makers in China are well aware of the increasing role of the automotive industry as a driver of the national economy to have chosen it as the first industry that needs a revitalization program to help the country move out of the current economic slowdown in the shadow of a world financial crisis. Although the Plan covers a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.