Chinese vehicle buyers’ satisfaction with major auto makers is at its highest point in the past 10 years. The China Association for Quality says the auto industry achieved a score of 80 out of 100, the highest mark since 2002, when the China Automobile Customer Satisfaction Index was launched. The government’s Xinhua news agency reports the customer complaint rate stood at 15.6%, down 1.6 percentage points from a year ago. The association’s Users Affairs Department ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.