The Chinese are better educated now, leading to higher-paying jobs, which means more responsibility and additional stress, says Qiu Shaobo, whose ready smile never conveys simmering discontent about China’s dynamic new society.
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
•Medium- andheavy-duty truck volumes
•Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
LisaWilliamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.