BEIJING – Dongfeng-Nissan Passenger Vehicle Co. Ltd., a division of Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd., unveils a new brand named “Venucia” or “Qichen” (meaning “morning star” in Chinese) here, making it the third JV in China to launch an independent marque. “The intellectual property of the Venucia (brand) will belong to the Sino-Japanese joint venture,” says Xu Ping, chairman and president of Dongfeng Motor Corp. The brand will be developed specifically for the local Chinese market, and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.