The fourth annual Australian electric-vehicle conference in Melbourne next month will provide details of the midterm report on EV trials in the State of Victoria. The organizing Electric Vehicle Alliance concedes the global take rate of EVs has been slower than many anticipated, with initial purchase cost, range and recharge times seen as key barriers. The alliance was created by Future Climate Australia to align players in the Australian EV industry and promote the introduction of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.