An international conference in Malaysia will bring together global experts to address regulatory, consumer and technological issues facing energy-efficient vehicles. The inaugural Kuala Lumpur Energy Efficient Vehicle Conference, to be known as E-mobilia World, is scheduled for March 26-27 in Kuala Lumpur. The event, developed by trade-fair specialist Koelnmesse and the Malaysia Automotive Institute, aims to assess and help accelerate EEV advancements from development to market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.