Richard Ferlazzo is named GM Australia design director, responsible for advanced production and global contract programs. He takes over from Andrew Smith, who left GM Holden in August to assume a senior design role with General Motors in Detroit. Ferlazzo will report directly to Michael Simcoe, executive director-GM International Operations design. He also will report to GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux, and will become a member of the GM Holden senior leadership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.