MUMBAI – Fiat Group Automobiles India is making a new start in the country in a strategic alliance called Fiat Chrysler India Operations. Led by a new president and managing director, Nagesh Basavanhalli, the alliance is aiming for a 4% market share in three years from the less than 1% now held by Fiat. It will launch nine new and refreshed models, four each from the Fiat and Chrysler-Jeep family and an Abarth-brand small sports car. The Italian and U.S. partners bring to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.