Honda comes storming back from the flood disaster of a year and a half ago to topple Toyota as Thailand’s leading car seller with 21,282 deliveries in February, up 3,680.1%. At the same time, Toyota saw its car sales fall 10.3% to 15,619 units. Figures collated for the Thai industry by Toyota show Honda’s dramatic recovery lifted it into first place in year-to-date car sales with 36,795 deliveries, up 4,203.5%. Toyota volume rose 8.6% to 34,055. Nissan was third, with sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.