TOKYO – Honda covers many of the propulsion-system bases at the recently concluded 43rd Tokyo auto show, introducing a new series of downsized gasoline engines and an all-electric minicar on the heels of a next-generation fuel-cell electric vehicle unveiled at the Los Angeles show. About 400 2-, 3- and 4-wheeled vehicles were on display, including a next-generation Axela hybrid and concept compressed-natural-gas vehicle from Mazda, three hybrid concepts from Mitsubishi and a prototype ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.