GM Holden says the 49 Australian dealers that sell and service General Motors’ Volt extended-range electric car will have to be environmentally accredited. In announcing it has received its first orders for the EREV, to be badged the Holden Volt, the auto maker says the dealers selected include some in rural areas because the Volt’s long-range capability means electric-car ownership no longer is restricted to city dwellers. John Elsworth, GM Holden sales, marketing and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.