GM Korea rolls out its much-hyped Chevrolet Trax small cross/utility vehicle to the local market, with exports to Europe beginning next month. Developed over a 5-year period at the GM Korea global small-vehicle development center in the Incheon suburb of Bupyeong, it goes on sale in Korea Feb. 25 and ultimately will be offered in more than 140 markets worldwide. “Trax is the first small SUV from GM’s global vehicle development program,” notes GM Korea President and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.