Malaysian national auto maker Proton reportedly will collaborate with Japan’s Honda. An unnamed source quoted by The Star says the Honda pact is one of a string of announcements expected in the next 12 months that include the launch of new models. The source says the collaboration will be “multi-layered” and entail not only cross-platform development, but also give Proton a role in the global supply chain. The newspaper says it has learned there was a meeting last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.