Honda stages the world premiere of its Mobilio compact prototype at the Indonesia International Motor Show in Jakarta, calling it the first Low Multi-Purpose Vehicle by Honda built specifically for the Indonesian market. Honda President and CEO Takanobu Ito says the Mobilio LMPV’s design is based on a comprehensive study of the Indonesian customer’s behavior and car usage, as well as real-world road conditions. “I believe Honda Mobilio would fulfill Indonesian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.