MADRID – Indian auto maker Mahindra and Spain’s CIE Automotive sign an agreement that could create an automotive components supply network with combined annual sales of $3 billion with operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. CIE, through its Brazilian affiliate Autometal, will acquire from Mahindra a stake in the Indian auto maker’s listed and unlisted companies belonging to its Systech Automotive Component business. CIE will contribute its forging ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.