Skoda names Australian Michael Irmer to lead the Volkswagen subsidiary in his native country. Irmer takes over March 1 at Skoda Australia after serving most recently at VW’s Wolfsburg, Germany, headquarters, where he was responsible for product and price planning for China and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations markets. He held senior positions with Volkswagen Australia from 2004 until 2009 as both financial controller and dealer development manager. VW Group Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.