MUMBAI – Jaguar Land Rover continues to prop up parent Tata Motors as India’s second-largest auto maker saw overall sales, revenues, profits and market share decline in fiscal 2013. Total sales declined 15.3% to 314,464 and exports were down 14.1% to 7,274 in the 12 months ending March 31, compared with a year ago, the auto maker says in its annual report. Revenues fell 18% to Rs44.8 billion ($749 million) and net profits plummeted 76% to Rs3 billion ($50.8 million). Tata ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.