Consumers in Korea’s capital city of Seoul have a chance to drive Kia’s Ray electric vehicle, now that an EV car-sharing rental service has opened three major outlets and promises to have 40 in operation within a few weeks. The EverOn subsidiary of LG CNS, an affiliate of lithium-ion battery-pack developer LG Chem, is providing the rental service under the trade name “City Car.” The Ray EVs can be picked up at EverOn’s charging centers and driven for an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.