With a considerable amount of local subsidies provided to those who buy new energy cars, the usually expensive fuel efficient hybrids and electric automobiles will become affordable to average families in Chongqing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and other places, according to a report in Shanghai Securities News. On May 11, the Chongqing municipal government announced that local residents could receive a subsidy of ¥36,000 ($5,270) if they buy the Chang’an Jiexun hybrid cars this year. Also they will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.