The Busan International Motor Show begins its 10-day run at the Busan Exhibition and Convention Center in Korea, with not a single totally new entry from any of the Korean auto makers on the floor. Moreover the Korean producers, Hyundai, Kia, General Motors Korea, Renault Samsung and Ssangyong, do not even have an all-new concept to show to the more than 1 million consumers expected to visit the exhibition. “It may be a matter of timing,” a Kia spokesman says about the lack ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.