Malaysia’s new-vehicle sales fell fractionally in October to 55,078 units compared with 55,447 year-ago. The Malaysian Automotive Assn. says commercial-vehicle sales rose 2.9% to 7,148 units, not enough to offset a 2.3% drop in car deliveries to 47,930. The government’s Bernama news agency says the latest result left the year-to-date volume up 6% to 543,048 units. Malaysia’s vehicle production rose 4.3% to 54,549 units for the month, with car output increasing 7.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.