Nearly 2.3 million Australians intend to buy a new car in the next four years, and the Mazda3 heads the wish list, Roy Morgan Research automotive survey data shows. It finds 6.4% of new-car intenders are considering the Mazda3, ahead of the GM Holden Commodore/Calais (5.7%), Toyota Corolla (5.0%), GM Holden Cruze (4.1%) and Volkswagen Golf (4.0%). The difference between the Mazda3 and Corolla is equivalent to more than 30,000 potential sales in a highly competitive market. But Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.