BANGKOK – Mercedes-Benz Thailand is continuing full speed ahead with an aggressive strategy to push into new market segments, as it broadens its focus from a long-time reliance on traditional luxury-vehicle buyers and core models such as the C- and E-Class. Unquestionably the most significant move is its foray into the compact-car sector that began with the launch of the new A-Class at the end of last year and now is expanding with the debut of its 3-box sister, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.