Mitsubishi will launch production of the Attrage, its next-generation global compact sedan, in Thailand in June, with plans to build at least 100,000 units a year within five years. Sales of the 4-door-sedan version of the auto maker’s Mirage hatchback will begin in Thailand in July before expanding to international markets. Mitsubishi is investing TB5 billion ($168 million) in Thai production facilities. The Attrage was previewed earlier this year as the G4 sedan concept at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.