BANGKOK – Barely a week after taking over as president-Association of Southeast Asian Nations for Ford, Matt Bradley is on hand for the auto maker’s launch of the all-new Focus being built at its recently opened Ford Thailand Manufacturing plant. With the new Focus, Ford’s entry in the competitive C-segment here, the auto maker is looking to build on the success it has enjoyed with the B-segment Fiesta. “The Fiesta has a 10% market share,” Bradley notes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.