Nissan opens its first overseas vehicle-testing facility in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations region, as well as new facilities for the Nissan Technical Center South East Asia, in Thailand. The ¥3.4 billion ($36 million) expansion will strengthen Nissan’s research and development capabilities in the region, a key element of the Japanese auto maker’s growth strategy. Senior Vice President Atsushi Shizuta calls the projects an important step in solidifying the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.