The Australian auto industry is appealing to the Victoria state government for help staging future auto shows. The Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce is owner of the Australian International Motor Show held alternately in Melbourne and Sydney in a joint venture with the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries. In a letter to state Treasurer Michael O’Brien, the chamber is calling for an extension and upgrade of the Melbourne Exhibition Center “so that this vital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.