The Australian International Motor Show is off again this year, and the organizers are ending their joint-venture partnership after holding just three annual shows. The JV was created in 2009 when the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce, organizers of the Melbourne Motor Show, and the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries, organizers of the Sydney Motor Show, created a single, international exhibition alternating between the two cities. Under the JV, the show was held in Sydney in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.