The Australasian New Car Assessment Program endorses the new small-overlap frontal-crash test by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in the U.S., saying it supports continuous development of crash-testing. “We are monitoring developments in vehicle safety and the crash-testing field worldwide so that we can incorporate best practice into our Australasian test regime,” ANCAP Chairman Lauchlan McIntosh says in a statement. ANCAP conducts a series of five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.