A survey of Australians’ long-term intentions to buy new cars signals the 2014 market may build on last year’s record-breaking result. The Roy Morgan Research survey finds long-term plans to purchase a new car finished 2013 on a high note with 2.33 million Australians saying they plan to do so in the next four years. This is 4.8% higher than a year earlier and amounts to more than 100,000 additional motorists in the market. In the short term, about 647,000 Australians intend to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.