Its plant in Changsu, China, remains under construction and not a single production-ready vehicle exists, but Shanghai-based Qoros Auto is causing major branding problems for South Korea’s Kia. Kia launched its first rear-drive fullsize luxury car as the K9 in Korea in May, but in July announced the vehicle would be called the Quoris in export markets, including the U.S. if the auto maker decides to sell it there. However, Qoros Auto, founded in 2007 as a 50-50 joint venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.