Renault unveils its upscale Talisman sedan at the Beijing auto show on the same day it announces the signing of a memorandum of understanding to form a vehicle-building joint venture with Dongfeng in China. The auto makers reportedly are hoping to finalize the deal by year’s end. Details have not been released, but analysts believe the JV will operate out of Dongfeng’s existing assembly plant in Wuhan, in central China. In February, Renault Chairman and CEO Carlos ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.