The 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations is emerging as a key global automotive sales and production hub, industry analyst Frost & Sullivan says in a report that predicts the region will become the world’s fifth-largest automotive market by 2019. Frost & Sullivan Asia Pacific Research Director Vijay Rao says the ASEAN region offers global auto makers a significant opportunity in the near to medium term, as sales likely will grow at a compound annual rate of 5.8% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.