Despite a worldwide economic downturn, auto giants are shifting into high gears and driving into the revved-up auto market in China to escape financial woes in their home markets. What makes the emerging market even more irresistible is the recent stimulus moves announced by the government to boost auto sales since the beginning of this year. The moves will add 300,000 units to market demand this year and also help in the upgrade, reshuffle and integration of the entire industry, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.