Thailand’s auto industry appears on track to go from not having a vehicle research and testing center to have two competing government and privately operated facilities. The English-language The Nation newspaper reports the government’s Office of Industrial Economics and Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board are about to propose a TB8 billion ($270.2 million) vehicle research and testing center. The proposal going to the Strategic Committee for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.