Toyota Thailand heads into 2014 determined to recapture the car-sales title Honda narrowly won last year for the first time, wielding the 11th-generation Altis (Corolla) as its main weapon. Discussing the automaker’s 2013 results and near-term outlook, Toyota Thailand President Kyoichi Tanada also expresses grave doubts about the company’s future in Australia, where it will be the only major manufacturer after Ford and General Motors end auto production over the next three ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.