Volkswagen Canada President and CEO John White is moving to Australia to take over as managing director of VW operations there, effective April 1. He succeeds Anke Koeckler, who is taking study leave to prepare for a new role in 2014. Koeckler joined VW Australia in August 2009. Under her leadership, the brand has undergone significant growth in its dealer network, sales and head office staff – leading to the opening in 2011 of a new purpose-built head office in suburban Sydney, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.