ANN ARBOR, MI – Mercedes-Benz still is pondering how best to develop an electric application for its commercial customers, which could come with its large Sprinter model or a smaller van not currently sold in the U.S. “It’s still bubbling,” Claus Tritt, general manager-commercial vans, tells WardsAuto on the sidelines of a reveal for the refreshed-for-’14 Sprinter. “We do have in Europe a smaller vehicle called the Vito,” he notes, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.