WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA – Cadillac is embarked on a decade-long product rollout meant to build a showroom of diverse luxury products, not unlike those of its German rivals, marketing chief Don Butler says. “We’ve laid out a 10-year vision for the brand, so you’re going to see a steady cadence of products over time,” Butler tells WardsAuto during a media preview here for the new-for-’13 XTS large sedan. The XTS due at dealers early next month and the ATS ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.