Canada’s medium- and heavy-truck market slowed further in December, as daily sales slipped 1.5% from like-2011. Though truck deliveries for full-2012 increased 1.2% over prior-year, December’s decline marked the third consecutive month of losses, WardsAuto data shows. Combined Class 4-8 volume totaled 3,204 units in December, down from 3,514 in like-2011 and lower than 3,319 in November. Class 7 suffered a 30.0% slide, the worst-performing of all segments in the month. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.