Mary Barra signals full-speed ahead for General Motors today in her first financial report as CEO, saying “there is no right or left turn” from the strategy laid out by the automaker’s previous leadership. “The real opportunity is to accelerate,” she tells journalists and Wall Street analysts in a conference call to detail GM’s $3.8 billion profit last year. “It’s keeping a strong customer focus. We’ve got to continue to make sure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.