WARREN, MI – General Motors revitalizes a 30-year partnership with Walt Disney with a redesigned attraction at Disney’s entertainment center in Florida. The “Test Track” at the Disney’s Epcot amusement park in Lake Buena Vista, FL, gives attendees of all ages the chance to design a forward-thinking Chevrolet vehicle and later test a virtual version for capability, fuel efficiency, responsiveness and power. The designs vary but are focused on the future of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.