CHELSEA, MI – Chrysler will begin taking its in-house Uconnect infotainment platform to new heights, starting with an embedded Wi-Fi hotspot in two models and more cohesion with each car’s center console and dashboard. Mobile hotspots will be available in the’13 Ram 1500 pickup and the SRT Viper, with close attention paid to consumer reaction to the former. “Many people use the Ram vehicle as their office,” Joni Christensen, head of Uconnect marketing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.