Ford of Europe announces a slew of new products in an effort to boost sales that have been lagging 10.6% through July to 700,200. Among the new offerings to be sold in Europe are new Ford EcoSport, Kuga and Edge cross/utility vehicles. The Kuga launches later this year, followed by the Edge and EcoSport. Ford is hoping the trio of CUVs will better position it to realize growth in a segment projected to increase by 34% in Europe over the next five years. “The expanding European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.