DEARBORN, MI – Ford is taking extra care to ensure the market launch of the ’13 Fusion midsize sedan goes more smoothly than the introduction of the ’13 Escape cross/utility vehicle, which has been plagued by recalls. “We’re doing a lot of work with our launch quality operating system and took some incremental actions (based on what) we’ve learned,” Raj Nair, Ford group vice president-global product development, says during a Fusion media ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.