DETROIT – When Ford unveiled the Lincoln MKZ concept at the 2012 North American International Auto Show, executives said the all-new model would be the first step in re-establishing Lincoln as a viable luxury brand. But those plans hit a snag with last week’s announcement that the launch of the ’13 MKZ is being delayed by last-minute quality inspections. “Close evaluation of some early MKZs revealed a few elements in execution that we feel do not measure up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.