DEARBORN, MI – Ford is running low on inventory of several key products, but the dwindling days’ supply of popular vehicles such as the Fusion and Focus cars, and Escape cross/utility vehicle and Explorer SUV is not a problem, a key executive says. “Inventories of a number of our products are lower than we traditionally would carry, but we still have plenty,” Joe Hinrichs, president-The Americas, tells WardsAuto at a media event here. “We’re at levels ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.