News that Derrick Kuzak, Ford group vice president-global product development, and Lewis Booth, chief financial officer, will retire in April may come as a surprise to some, but industry analysts and former colleagues say the auto maker has strong succession plans in place. Alan Baum, principal of Baum & Associates, an automotive analysis firm based in West Bloomfield, MI, says each man brought important attributes to his position. Booth, 63, not only possesses financial acumen but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.